Contact Us..........

Contact Us..........

Get in touch today so that we can start to get to know you and understand your insurance needs ...............

Find out more

Food & Drink

The food and drink sector is vast and covers a wide range of businesses with a multitude of business activities, all facing their own specific risks. As such it is vital to choose an insurance partner with a real working knowledge of this industry who can represent your risk accurately in the market. d2 Corporate Solutions have a wealth of experience in this sector drawn from a substantial and varied client base. It is this experience coupled with our strong working relationships with some of the country's leading Food & Drink insurers that enables us to provide high quality, wide ranging cover at extremely competitive premiums. All of our clients benefit from the attention of a dedicated Account Executive who will work with you and your insurers to accurately assess and manage your risk, and control your insurance costs.

Whilst we provide all the general covers you expect on a commercial risk in the Food and Drink sector we also provide advice and cover on more specialised insurance such as Composite Panelling, Product Contamination, Product Recall, Environmental Liability and many more. In the event of a claim our in-house claims team will look after you every step of the way from initial notification through to achieving a prompt and fair settlement, with minimum disruption to your business.

We have experience of saving new "food and drink" clients as much as 25% on their insurance. More importantly we will carry out due diligence checks on your existing portfolio to highlight any gaps in cover.


London Markets

If you would like a quote for your Business or Personal Insurances, or have any questions click below to get in touch. 


d2 Corporate Solutions Ltd

Pavilion 4, Westpoint Business Park
6 Marchfield Drive

Tel: 0141 560 8022


Company Registration Number SC237824. d2 Corporate Solutions are Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

If you are unhappy with our service, we have a complaints procedure, details of which are available on request and you may be able to refer a complaint to
the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) if you are unhappy with how we dealt with your complaint. The FOS website is

Terms Of Business Agreement